DOSATRON provides high quality equipments for the treatment of fluids, service excellence, a high level of expertise and customer proximity worldwide.
Our ambition is to offer simple, clear, reliable and sustainable solutions to help you meet your challenges of today and tomorrow.
VisionWe want to be an actor in your designs and projects and actively participate in the development of your knowledge and solutions. The technical expertise and customer proximity are the cornerstones of our vision. DOSATRON is committed to guarantee a quick and entirely customized service to your special needs, and maintain a continuous dialogue based on trust, listening and recommendation.
- Water consumption control: 25% reduction in water consumption.
- Energy control: 20% reduction in site energy consumption.
- Waste recovery/treatment: more than 60% of waste produced recycled.
For DOSATRON, the safety of its staff and its partners is a high priority.
Action taken by the company's Quality Safety Environment service is intended to prevent and control all risks on site and for the associated activity.
All the company's employees, regardless of their occupation and role, are the driving force behind, and are involved in the process.
By carrying out an ergonomic study of the current situation, DOSATRON has been able to design tailored tools and work stations, thereby reducing the severity of working conditions.
- 100% of products tested.
- Monitoring and traceability of all parts and products assembled during the manufacturing process.
- A close and mutually beneficial partnership with DOSATRON's suppliers to ensure higher quality of purchased components.
- Visual and synthetic methods for monitoring production problems (Delays, Quality, Maintenance of equipment, Staff competence, etc.) in real time.
By broadening the scope of its ISO 14001 certification and by integrating the activities of Design and development, DOSATRON can now pride itself on implementing a true Eco-design process. This step has allowed the company to understand the entire life cycle of its product and thus to find solutions to limit the associated environmental impact.